March 22, 2008

[TV]欺詐遊戲

(Please ignore the haircut of the male character, thanks.)

Liar Game欺詐遊戲
主 演:
    户田惠梨香--神崎直
    松田翔太--秋山深一
    渡边一系--谷村光男
    福井友信--神崎正
    北村总一郎--藤泽和雄
    吉濑美智子--艾丽

Adopted from the comic "Liar Game" which is a hit in Japan. I can't compare it with the original comic as I never read it before. I am fascinated by the plot. It's a very exciting and breath-taking story that keeps you watching til the end. The only things I don't like is the stupidity of 神崎直 and the haircut of 秋山深一. I like the ending very much. When 秋山深一asked about the forth round of the Liar Game. The reply is that "There is no forth round. See. The forth round is actually happening in everywhere. People in this world wear their own masks and try to fake others. This is the reality." (may not be exactly the same as it comes from my memory)

松田翔太looks very familiar.
05年才出道的年轻艺人,因为一部《花样男子》(日版流星花园)而受人瞩目。他就是松田龙平的弟弟,松田优作的次子,典型的演艺之家出身。母亲松田美由纪 也是当时得令的女演员,在这样的环境里长大,想不入演艺界都难。他也是研音事务所的艺人,和速水重道一样,是公司里最被看好的年轻小字辈。


No wonder...

No comments: